Visitors are asked to read and abide by the site rules which are as follows:
BLUEBELL FARM CARAVAN PARK SITE RULES
These apply equally to EVERYONE. If you see anyone breaking any of the rules you should immediately report to Reception or, if the office is closed, to Ian on 07850843989, or to Phyl on 07703335430, no matter what hour of the day or night.
1. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Proprietors is final.
2. All fees due must be paid in full on arrival if not pre-paid.
3. Open fires are not permitted. Barbecues are for cooking purposes only and only charcoal may be burnt.
4. Dogs must be kept on leads at all times. Fouling is unacceptable and dangerous. All dogs’ faeces must be picked up. If you permit children to walk dogs you must make sure that they know how to clear up after it and are prepared to do so.
5. Use of the road into and within the Park is governed by a one-way system and a speed limit of 10mph. Both must be observed.
6. No commercial vehicle may be parked on the Park overnight.
7. No noise should be audible outside any unit between the hours of 11.00 pm and 8.00 am. All music must be turned off at 11.00 pm.
8. Any use or sale of unlawful drugs or contraband cigarettes or tobacco is a criminal offence and will not be tolerated. Any such use will be notified to the Police. Excessive alcohol consumption resulting in anti-social or abusive behaviour will not be tolerated at any time.
9. No fireworks, firearms or weapons of any sort are permitted on the Park.
10. Cars shall be limited to one per pitch.
11. All electric boxes are the property of the Proprietors. No Occupant may remove coverings, re-set trips or otherwise tamper with the boxes. In the event of interruption to the supply which is not the result of a general power cut, you should report it to Reception. If Reception is closed please ring the contact number displayed on the door.
12. Children must be supervised at all times. The use of scooters and bicycles should only be in accordance with the one way system. Very young children unable to understand and obey basic road safety rules should not be allowed to play on the roadway. Children should not be encouraged to play in the burn.
13. Bluebell Farm lies within the floodplain of the Belford Burn. During periods of heavy rain there is a possibility of flash flooding occurring. In these circumstances the Proprietors will advise on any measures required to ensure the safety of people and property on the Park and you must follow such advice without delay.
14. All plants, trees, birds and animals should be treated with respect. If you wish to feed any of the birds please do so on the grass and not on the road. You should be aware that feeding the birds will encourage them to come to you and you may find that this can become annoying. If you do not wish to be visited in this way you are advised not to feed the birds from your tent or caravan.